Registration for the 2023-2024 year is now open. Priority Registration for returning families runs through March 1st. New family registrations will be processed on a first come, first serve basis starting March 1st.
Thank you for your support of this ministry! We are grateful for the opportunity to educate your children. To re-enroll your child in ACTS, please do the following:
1) Review the ACTS Admission Standards
2) Review the ACTS Policies to learn more about what ACTS expects of its families and their students as well as how ACTS partners with its families.
3) Complete the Intent to Re-Enroll Form for existing students.If you are a returning family and wish to enroll a new child in ACTS or re-enroll a former ACTS student, please utilize the Returning Family New Student Form.
4) Returning Families do not need to pay a registration fee.
5) If you are a Returning Family with a new student, there is a student assessment fee. For each new student, you must submit a non-refundable student application/assessment fee of $50. You will be contacted to set up an appointment for student assessment. All incoming students are assessed to determine the best placement for them to flourish at ACTS. You will be contacted via email to arrange your child's assessment.
If applicable, you may submit your assessment fee here. Please be sure to include total assessment fee for all new students that will be enrolled. The assessment fee is only for new students and has been reduced to $50 for returning families.
6) Security deposits will be collected sometime in May through FACTS. (More information will be provided as we find out). Families may set up their 2023-2024 account after February 15, 2023. Families will be responsible for the annual FACTS enrollment fee - $20 to $50 depending on the payment plan chosen. The annual FACTS enrollment fee will be withdrawn 14 days after finalization of your plan. Security Deposit amounts are located below.
$241.50 per student enrolled in Kindergarten, G1, G2, or G3
$257.50 per student enrolled in G4, G5, G6, D1, or D2
10% of total tuition per student enrolled in A La Carte class(es)
7) Once fees are received, you will receive an email from the ACTS registrar with the Signature Packet on February 15th or within 3 business days if you register after February 15th. Please complete and submit it to the ACTS registrar firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) An email response will follow indicating receipt of your enrollment application, application fee, and receipt of signature packets.
9) Following receipt of signature packets, the ACTS Student and Family Information Form will be sent to you by email. Please complete this form in order to finalize enrollment in ACTS for 2023-2024!
10)Attend ACTS Parent Orientation session in August.