ACTS is HIRING!
Please see below for Requirements and Opportunities:
- Candidates must be committed, Bible-believing Christians and a member in good standing at their home church. Please see our Statement of Faith. You will be asked to submit a written Testimony with your Application.
- Candidates should have access to a computer and Internet to post Weekly Lesson Plans and any other applicable worksheets each week.
- Some teaching experience preferred.
- Must attend Quarterly Tutor Meetings, dates TBA.
- ACTS meets Mondays and Thursdays from 8am-12pm (Two exceptions during the calendar year – we meet on Tuesday of Labor Day week instead of Monday, and Wednesday of Holy Week instead of Thursday). Tutors are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before their class begins.
- There is some time outside of ACTS expected for Tutor Prep time.
We are looking to hire an assistant for our Kindergarten class. Position would require availability from the hours of 7:45am to 12:10pm on Mondays and Thursdays. This individual will be supporting the learning environment and assisting the Kindergarten tutor.
If interested, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application.