ACTS is currently Not Hiring
Please see below for Requirements and Opportunities as they become available:
- Candidates must be committed, Bible-believing Christians and a member in good standing at their home church. Please see our Statement of Faith. You will be asked to submit a written Testimony with your Application.
- Candidates should have access to a computer and Internet to post Weekly Lesson Plans and any other applicable worksheets each week.
- Some teaching experience preferred.
- Must attend Quarterly Tutor Meetings, dates TBA.
- ACTS meets Mondays and Thursdays from 8am-12pm (Two exceptions during the calendar year – we meet on Tuesday of Labor Day week instead of Monday, and Wednesday of Holy Week instead of Thursday). Tutors are expected to arrive at least 5 minutes before their class begins.
- There is some time outside of ACTS expected for Tutor Prep time.
None at this moment
If interested, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application.