ACTS Protocol for 2020-2021
For the safety of our students and staff, ACTS has established a Protocol for the 2020-2021 School Year which includes arrival, use of the facilities, and dismissal.
Everyone who enters our facilities will be:
- Scanned for temperature
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the classroom.
Kindergarten & Grammar 1
- No masks are required for K – G1*
- In the event of a situation that would require students to wear a mask, parents will provide a mask to be left at ACTS.
Use of the Facilties
ACTS has acquired more classrooms this year. This will allow us to spread out, accommodate larger classes, and safely distance our students in their classrooms. A further precaution is grouping our students in “Zones” where they will enter, exit, and spend their mornings.
- Physical distancing in classrooms
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer as needed
- Masks will be removed in the classrooms during instruction time.
- Staggered bathroom breaks wearing masks
Students will remain masked, in their classrooms, and dismissed from their Zones.